“We have so many plans for this summer,” said Dave Sekeres, general manager of the Lake Lawn Resort. “Guests can rent a private pontoon, a deck boat, or take a relaxing cruise on the Lake Lawn Queen or Princess tour boats. They can have breakfast with a view of Lake Delavan or even join a tour of the local vineyards. “
DELAVAN, Wisconsin (PRWEB)
May 12, 2021
For all those who have been languid and landlocked, the dream of a summer by the lake has just come true. Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan, Wisconsin is launching a wide range of water sports and activities starting in May, aimed at active adults, families and groups.
“We have so many plans for this summer,” said Dave Sekeres, general manager of the Lake Lawn Resort. “Guests can rent a private pontoon, a deck boat, or take a relaxing cruise on the Lake Lawn Queen or Princess tour boats. They can have breakfast with a view of Lake Delavan or join a tour of the local vineyards. Or do it all – there are activities planned for every visit this summer.
Lake Lawn Resort is a historic full-service getaway destination nestled between two miles of the Lake Delavan shore and 250 forested acres. With 271 rooms, three restaurants, a spa, and activities ranging from golf and tennis to water sports and activities for kids and family, guests can design their own lakeside summer vacation.
The Lake Lawn Resort’s monthly “Everything Lakeside” program includes:
- May: Downtown Delavan Wine Walk (May 22) and the month ends with a variety of Memorial Day weekend activities and packages including the “Swine and Dine” Roast Pork on May 30.
- June: Weekly “specialty cruises” are held on the Lake Lawn Queen, a 76-foot luxury split-level pontoon boat, including a dinner cruise with Pinot Party wine on June 16. A Father’s Day BBQ beer brunch is on June 20 and the Delavan Town Fireworks Show can be enjoyed from the Lake Lawn Queen on June 26.
- July: Weekly cruises continue, with additional weekly “kids cruises” for the whole family. Guests will celebrate July 4th with a Luau on the lawn. Other activities on the Lake Lawn Queen include bingo breakfasts (July 11 and 25).
- August: Lake Lawn Queen cruises throughout the month, as well as bingo lunches (August 8 and 22) and a wine dinner cruise (August 18).
- September: While the weather is still warm, the fun by the lake continues. Labor Day weekend (September 3-6) includes cruises, family packages, and roast pork. The month ends with a Beer and Bourbon Dinner Cruise (September 15) and a Craft Brew Open golf outing (September 25).
In addition to the scheduled activities, you can enjoy:
- A marina with full season and short-term rental vouchers
- Boat rental – Wide choice of speedboats and pontoons
- Watersports Rental – WaveRunners, Kayaks, Paddleboards and more
- Outdoor laser tag
- 18-hole Majestic Oaks golf course with full-service golf shop
- Full-service Calladora Spa
- One indoor and two outdoor pools, two hot tubs, and a kids’ pool
- Walking and jogging trails, bike rental
- Outdoor tennis and basketball.
- Mini-golf course and arcade game room
- Supervised activities for children
- Live entertainment
- Several homes by the lake
Summer activities, rates and packages may change based on Covid-19 guidelines and are subject to applicable taxes and fees. For questions and reservations, you can call 262-728-7950 or visit lakelawnresort.com.
About Lake Lawn Resort
Lake Lawn Resort occupies two miles of the Lake Delavan shoreline and is the perfect year round destination for leisure trips, meetings, retreats, weddings and events. Part of the Lake Geneva region, just 90 minutes from Chicago and a short drive from Milwaukee, Madison and Rockford, the Lake Lawn Resort is located on over 250 acres of natural beauty by the lake. Property features include the Majestic Oaks Golf Course, an 18-hole championship golf course, three on-site restaurants, a full-service 165-berth marina, a 76-foot tour boat, the Lake Lawn Queen , boat and water sports rentals, three swimming pools, a point of sale, a fitness center, a Calladora spa and 32,000 square feet of adaptable and flexible meeting space in 22 meeting rooms, as well than 271 spacious and well-appointed rooms. Customers can visit http://www.lakelawnresort.com or call 262-728-7950 for more information. Delavan Lake Resort, located across the lake on Lake Delavan, is also managed by Lake Lawn Resort.
Lake Lawn Resort
2400 E. Geneva St.
Delavan, Wisconsin 53115
Beth (Brophy) Strautz
Click here for photos
Share the article on social media or by email: