– CLEANER LITHIUM: 99.97% purity of Lake – high quality lithium carbonate for battery
– CLEANER TECHNOLOGY: Extraction by “Lilac” ion exchange – Treatment of running water suitable for lithium.
– CLEANER ENVIRONMENT: ESG benefits. Low CO2, less water, low land use.
– CLEARER WAY: Production 2024; Big project, high margin. Debt financing of 70% of the Kachi project
– INDEPENDENT PRODUCER AT SCALE: Scalable multi-asset independent producer. MoU with removal partners
To see the presentation, go to:
About Lake Resources NL
Lake NL Resources (ASX: LKE) (OTCMKTS: LLKKF) is a clean lithium developer using clean, direct extraction technology for the development of sustainable high-purity lithium from its flagship Kachi project, as well as three other lithium brine projects in Argentina . The projects are located in a prime location within the Lithium Triangle, where 40% of the world’s lithium is produced at the lowest cost.
This method will enable Lake Resources to be an efficient, responsible, environmentally friendly and competitive supplier of high-purity lithium that is easily scalable and demanded by EV and Tier 1 battery manufacturers.
Lake NL Resources