Appointment: Sep 27-28, 2021
Course: Lake Shore Country Club – Glencoe, Ill.
By / Yardage: By 71 – 7,000 yards
Live Score: Golfstat
Format: Play 5, count 4
Departure times: Monday (36 holes): Tee times starting at 8:30 a.m.ET
Tuesday (18 holes): Tee times starting at 9 a.m. ET
Teams: Cal Poly, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Kansas, Kent State, Marquette, Michigan State, North Florida, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Ohio State, South Florida, UC Davis, Washington
Columbus, Ohio – Ohio State kicks off their fall home stretch this week at the Lake Shore Country Club for the Windon Memorial in Glencoe, Ill. This is a 54 hole event with 36 holes on Monday and the last 18 holes on Tuesday. Golfstat will have live scores on both days.
- The Ohio State lineup this week will be Maxwell Moldovan, Patrick Schmucking, Jackson Chandler, Marco Steyn and Jacob Tarkany. JonErik Alford will also play this weekend as an individual.
- Let the Buckeyes come out of a solid 7e finished at the Maridoe Invitational two weeks ago.
- Moldovan led the Buckeyes with a tie for seventh. It was the fourth Top 10 of his career.
- Schmucking came home in a 2 under 70 round in the final round at Maridoe and was tied for 18th at 3 over par.
- Chandler played as an individual in the season opener at the Washington County Invitational and won rounds 66-71 to finish sixth at 7 below par.
- Tarkany starred in each of the first two events of his first season.
- Marco Steyn, a transfer graduate from Wake Forest, made his Buckeye debut as an individual at the Washington County Invitational and finished tied for 11e to 5 under par. This will be his first test for the team.
- Moldovan led the team with a points average of 71.50 in eight events last season as a rookie. The Uniontown, Ohio native was named the All-Big Ten second team and received PING All-Region honors.
- Chandler averaged 73.14 last season and a 73.85 career average over 13 events as a Buckeye. All but two of his laps last year counted towards the team’s score.
- The weather is shaping up to be perfect for the next two days. Very little risk of rain and temperatures are expected in the 70s and 80s.